The Jennings Brothers Metal Foundery was opened by the 3 Jennings Brothers in 1890 in Bridgeport, CT. Their offices started in 2 small wood buildings and their foundery in a brick building. Ultimately, they expanded to a larger factory biulding which was located on Elm Street in Bridgeport.
They specialized in metal art and maintained a staff of artists and sculptors to craft their metal art objects ("Nouveau" metal art) which included clocks, bookends, statues, metal cases, candelabras and some silver-plated utensils. Their original items were signed with the initials "JB" on each pieces. Many JB objects are sold at auctions: http://www.chs.org/bookends . Older residents of Brideport can probably find at least one JB object in their house.
In the early 1950's the Jennings Brothers Manufacturing Company went out of business and the art object casts were purchased by another company in Philadelphia, PA. They used the original JR casts to manufacture replicas which are cheaper versions of the original JR items sold at art auctions.
One of the items which the Jennings Brothers produced was a small-scale version of a famous sculpture by Cyrus Dallin of "Massasoit". This item was owned by the Medicine Man Gallery: http://www.medicinemangallery.com/collection/deceased,-other/c/Dallin-1861%252D1944,-Cyrus-E/1/Jennings-Brothers--Reproduction-of-Cyrus-Dallins-(1861%252D1944)-Massasoit . The following is a JB clock design from the era 1900-1910: